5.16.2018

Family photos with the McMurtrey crew (in Utah)!

We just got back from an amazing whirlwind trip to Utah and California, and we can't stop talking about how much fun we had! It was crazy and exhausting, but SO good to see family and friends.

I'm still sorting through all of the photos and videos I took...because holy cow. I took A ZILLION! Haha. But in the mean time, I wanted to share a few from our extended family photo session with the McMurtrey family! We took them at a gorgeous park in Utah, and there are some darling ones of the kiddos.

I married into such a great family! I love all of these people so much.

^Love this of the boys with their Grandma and Grandpa Mac!^


I absolutely love these candid photos of my tree-climbing boys. They are such rascals.

But look at their cute faces!! Being a boy mom is seriously the best, and I'm not just saying that. It makes my heart explode--I just love it so much.

^Boston is getting so big. Holy cow.^
^DIMPLES^


Our photographer captured each family/ McMurtrey sibling on a bridge, and I love how you can see everyone's personalities coming through. So fun.
^Jordan's brother Kadan, and his new wife, Lindsay! Cutest ever.^

^Jordan's brother, Treyson. Love this crazy goof! haha^
^Jordan's beautiful sister, Talyn.^
The pictures she took of our family made me laugh out loud, because they are SO real life. 
Kids running every direction, Jordan and I trying to manage the chaos, and basically just laughing at how insane our life is right now. 

We are just a circus, and I actually really love it. 
^Life as we know it.^

^Brighton James, always on mama's hip^
^I love him.^
I'm so lucky that I married into such an incredible family. They really are the best.

Love you, McMurtrey bunch!!
 

The end. 
(To see the last time we took family photos with the McMurtrey's, go here!)


P.S. More pictures of our trip, coming soon! 

P. P. S. My (Gillman) family also did a photo session on the beach in California. I'm DYING to see them, and I'll post them here when we get them back!! Can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment